Joe Collins' 2015 Schedule
Click Here to Go to Joe's 2014 Schedule
Click here to go to Joe's 2016 Schedule
|January 5||Dulcimer Workshops||Dunedin, FL|
Central Florida Dulcimer & Autoharp Festival
- This will be my second trip to Mount Dora as an instructor. I had such a great time there last year that I can't wait to get back! More info coming.
|Mount Dora, FL|
|February 28||Mid-Winter Dulcimer Festival
- This is my club's annual festival. It's hard to believe, but this will be our 16th year! This year's artists will include Larry Conger, Don Pedi, and others. More information coming soon.
|April 11||Waterbound Dulcimer Festival
- This is a great little festival in eastern North Carolina you don't want to miss if you are in driving distance. Friendly people, good food, and great dulcimering all day long. It's a long day, but a really fun one!
|May 24||Private Workshop & Concert
- I'll be travelling up to Old Fort to work with some friends and their kinfolk from Ireland.
|Old Fort, NC|
Dulcimer U at Western Carolina University
- One of the premier dulcimer camps in the country, this is a week chocked full of opportunities to learn for rank beginners all the way to advance players. Among other things, Joe will be leading a class on building one's skills as a mountain dulcimer teacher. Hope you'll consider coming. Contact Joe for more information on the teacher certification program through Dulcimer U. For more information, please click HERE.
|August 29||Pickin' Porch
- It's always a joy to play at the "Pickin' Porch" behind Mike and Connie Clemmer's Wood-n-Strings Dulcimer. Not sure yet about whether I'll be doing workshops that day, but the chances are good. I'll update as I know more. For info about the Pickin' Porch, click HERE.
|September 12||Workshop & Concert
- had such a great time last year up in Beaver Springs, PA with Claire Ebenshade and the group that we are going to get together again this year at Manbeck Mennonite Church. For more information, click HERE.
|Beaver Springs, PA|
|October 15-18||Chatauqua on the
- I'll be back this year in the quaint little historical town of New Harmony, IN for this wonderful festival. This is a wonderful, peaceful setting on the Wabash River with lots of things to see. For more information go to dulcimerchautauquaonthewabash.com.
|New Harmony, IN|